Name: JORDI RAFART NOVELL (hereinafter “JORDI RAFART”)
Address: C/ Gran Bretanya 26, Nau 5 pis 1 Polígon Industrial “Els Comes”, 08700 Igualada, Barcelona
1. THE USER: The contracting of services or products offered by JORDI RAFART, confers the condition of User (hereinafter, User), so at the time you want to hire services or products of JORDI RAFART, you must expressly accept all the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to the application of the relevant legal regulations that apply to this case. As a User you declare to be over 18 years old and to have legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Web site.
2. PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES: JORDI RAFART reserves the right to decide which products are offered to users through the online shop and may add new products and / or remove any of the existing ones at any time without notice.
3. PURCHASE PROCESS: The User may purchase from the Website by the means and in the manner established. Once all the products you wish to purchase have been selected, they will have been added to the basket and the next step will be to make the payment. To do so, you must follow the online purchase procedure, filling in and checking the information required at each step. After this, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your order (Order Confirmation). The User acknowledges at the time of purchase to be aware of and accept the particular conditions of the product in question.
4. AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received through the Website are subjected to product availability. If there are difficulties in the supply of these products, we will contact the User to provide information about substitute products of equal quality and value in order to modify the order. If you do not wish to place an order for these substitute products, we will refund any amount paid or issue a voucher for another order.
5. PRICES: The prices displayed on the website and/or platform used are final, in euros and include the corresponding taxes. Prices may change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the User has already received an Order Confirmation.
If we discover an error in the price of any of the products ordered by the User, we will inform you of the error as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact the User, the order will be deemed cancelled and any money paid will be refunded. We will not be obliged to supply you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even if we have sent you an Order Confirmation) if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised as the incorrect price.
6. METHOD OF PAYMENT: The accepted means of payment is by credit card, through the virtual POS and Paypal. This payment method does not have any cost for the customer. JORDI RAFART uses all the means to guarantee the confidentiality and the security of the payment data transmitted by the User during the transactions through the Web Site. The collection, storage and transmission of personal information through the website is encrypted through the use of the security protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer), encryption system that confers total security in data transmission.
7. SHIPPING: Physical deliveries will be made to the peninsula and the Balearic Islands. Shipments are generally made by private courier service.
8. DELIVERY: The delivery time of the order is indicated approximately on the order, and will also be indicated in the User’s order dispatch e-mail. This delivery time depends on the items you order, as well as the shipping address, and will be provided during the shipping process as an estimate.
The delivery time will in no case exceed thirty (30) calendar days from the date of confirmation of your order. If for any reason, for which it is responsible, JORDI RAFART cannot meet the delivery date, it will contact the User to inform him/her of this circumstance and the User may choose to proceed with the purchase by setting a new delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund of the price paid. In any case, home deliveries are made on working days.
If it is impossible to deliver the order due to the User’s absence, the order may be returned to the warehouse. However, the carrier will leave a notice explaining where the order is and how to have it redelivered.
Delivery shall be deemed to have taken place when the product is received by the User or by a person appointed and authorised for this purpose.
9. WITHDRAWAL The User shall have the right to give up the product, except in the exceptions established by law. From the receipt of the order, the User has a period of 14 calendar days to request the exchange or return of one or more products or to desist (freely return) the complete purchase made on the Website . To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify his decision, in time and form, to the email address indicated in the heading. In case of withdrawal, the User can also fill out the following form if he prefers and send it to the indicated electronic address, or in paper format to the address C/ Gran Bretanya 26, Nau 5 pipí 1 Polígon Industrial ” Els Comes”, 08700 Igualada, Barcelona. The User may exchange or return any item purchased on the Website, as long as it is an item subject to the right of withdrawal, as provided below, in its original packaging, unopened (in case of sealed items) and in perfect condition.
The return policy must be applied according to the product purchased:
- Personalised and/or consumable products due to the passage of time: the right of withdrawal recognised by consumer and user regulations does not apply, the User being aware of this circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase.
- Incorrect products: returns will be accepted provided that the product is incorrect with respect to the one purchased by the User.
- Workshop and/or event: the right of withdrawal disappears once the 48 hours prior to the workshop/event have elapsed, the User being aware of this circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase.
- Products that are not consumable due to the passage of time or personalised: the User has a period of 14 days to request the return of the product, and will be responsible for the return costs.
In the 14 calendar days after JORDI RAFART receives the product(s) and checks that they are in good condition, the amount corresponding to the cost of the product(s) will be reimbursed.
In case of cancellation of the complete order, the ordinary delivery and return costs will also be reimbursed; although JORDI RAFART will not assume any additional cost because the User has chosen a special delivery method.
No refunds will be made if the product is not in the same condition in which it was delivered or has suffered any damage after delivery. The reimbursement to the User will be through the same payment method used by him at the time of making the initial purchase transaction.
If the User wishes to exchange the product for another product on the website, with the same or different characteristics, as an alternative to the refund, a voucher will be issued with the balance in their favour so that they can place a new order.
10. WARRANTY: All JORDI RAFART products have a 3-year warranty for manufacturing defects or non-conformity that the product presents at the time of delivery. In the event of a manufacturing defect or non-conformity of the product, JORDI RAFART will replace or repair the product and, if this is not possible, reduce the price or refund the amount. In the case of changes and returns, the return costs are borne by JORDI RAFART.
For the exercise of these rights, the provisions of Book Two, Title IV of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, shall apply.
11. CUSTOMER SERVICE: For any question, incident or complaint, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. PASSWORDS: JORDI RAFART will be able to facilitate the use of personal passwords to the User who registers as such in this web page. He/she will have to maintain under his/her exclusive responsibility the passwords in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, all damages or consequences of any type derived from the breaking or revelation of the secret<. [For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to this website may be modified at any time by the User.< [trencament|infracció]> or revelation of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to this web page can be changed at any time by the User.
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Unless otherwise provided by law, it accepts no liability for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach on its part; (ii) business losses (including loss of profit); (iii) technical failures<A [fallades|decisions|errors]> < [failures|decitions|mistakes]> due to fortuitous or other causes that prevent the normal operation of the website via the Internet. Unavailability of the website due to maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service; (iv) any non-fulfilment or delay in the fulfilment of any of the obligations assumed, when this occurs as< [like|as a]> consequences that are beyond its reasonable control, that is to say, that are justified by force majeure.< [com|com a]> consequences that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, that are justified by force majeure.
15. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including among others the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of JORDI RAFART, or has acquired the corresponding rights from their owners, and are protected by the laws and international treaties on intellectual property. By virtue of what is stipulated in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual Property, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or show for commercial use without the previous consent of JORDI RAFART. The User commits himself to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by JORDI RAFART.
16. COMPLETE AGREEMENT: The present conditions and all the document to which these make reference constitute the entire agreement between the User and JORDI RAFART in relation to the object of purchase and sale and replace any other pact or previous agreement agreed either verbally or in writing between the same parties.
17. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: JORDI RAFART will be able to modify at any time the Conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and they will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
18. SEVERABILITY: If any provision contained in this agreement, or any part thereof, is determined to be invalid and/or unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of the provision in question or any other provision contained herein.
19. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between JORDI RAFART and the User shall be governed by current Spanish law and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.